- Is it worse to kill than to let someone die?
- On Total Certainty About God
- How to REALLY Answer a Question: Designing a Study from Scratch
- Should We Trust Our Gut? : The Idealization of Intuition and Instinct
- Will Terrorists Attack Manhattan with a Nuclear Bomb?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About: Religion, God, and Spirituality
- Are There Aliens in the Universe?
- The Myth of “the Market” : An Analysis of Stock Market Indices
- Distinguishing Evil and Insanity : The Role of Intentions in Ethics
- The Missing Definition of Morality
- Does Science Contradict Christianity?
- Great Unsolved Mysteries of Science
- Ordinary Least Squares Linear Regression: Flaws, Problems and Pitfalls
- Does Beauty Equal Truth in Physics and Math?
- We, Evil?
- “I was cured” : Medicine and Misunderstanding
- Evaluating Extraordinary Stories
- Genesis According to Science: The Empirical Creation Story
- Was Albert Einstein Religious?
- Did Karl Marx Predict the Financial Collapse of 2008?
- The Information Content of Religion
- Is Math True?
Monthly Archives: July 2009
AFTER a little reflection, it is clear that the morality of a person who carries out an action doesn’t just depend on the action itself, but rather depends on the state of mind of the person who performs it. This … Continue reading