- Is it worse to kill than to let someone die?
- On Total Certainty About God
- How to REALLY Answer a Question: Designing a Study from Scratch
- Should We Trust Our Gut? : The Idealization of Intuition and Instinct
- Will Terrorists Attack Manhattan with a Nuclear Bomb?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About: Religion, God, and Spirituality
- Are There Aliens in the Universe?
- The Myth of “the Market” : An Analysis of Stock Market Indices
- Distinguishing Evil and Insanity : The Role of Intentions in Ethics
- The Missing Definition of Morality
- Does Science Contradict Christianity?
- Great Unsolved Mysteries of Science
- Ordinary Least Squares Linear Regression: Flaws, Problems and Pitfalls
- Does Beauty Equal Truth in Physics and Math?
- We, Evil?
- “I was cured” : Medicine and Misunderstanding
- Evaluating Extraordinary Stories
- Genesis According to Science: The Empirical Creation Story
- Was Albert Einstein Religious?
- Did Karl Marx Predict the Financial Collapse of 2008?
- The Information Content of Religion
- Is Math True?
Monthly Archives: August 2009
The theoretical U.S. “market” that is so often spoken of by stock investors is really just a convenient fiction. What does the term really mean? The difficulty with defining it can be seen as soon as we ask ourselves which … Continue reading